Saturday 2 April 2011

10 Mar -- Last Leg of the Trip, The Russelburg Section

Onward we drove on Thursday morning, through crazy rain and made a quick switcheroo of rental cars at the Harrisburg airport before heading into Carlisle. 

Going on a bear hunt...

I got a special gift from my Mom and Dad,

A framed contract I drew up when she was about 10 years old, with signatures from both parents stating that they would give me the VW Cabriolet when I turned 16.  I'm still waiting...

Oma means business when it comes to family visits

Henry was exhausted

"Hey Dad, come check out Uncle Peter's beard!  It's real, I tugged on it myself."

Many birthday celebrations for the first half of the year.


The kids played outside a lot

Some hide and seek

Anna and her sister, Katie, with caffeine in hand

Peter and Dan had a little soccer match


Interference from the onlookers was not acceptable

Good game, good game

Duck, Duck, Goose

Joepa gets Henry laughing

A little arts and crafts time



Just one of Henry's new tricks

We went over to the Army Heritage Trail one day.  It's fun to walk around and the kids get to explore all the military reconstructions

Anna gives a good effort in the stare down



Touring the World War I trenches

Dan questions the signs in the trenches

Oh, the poor people that were around Henry during the flight.  Sorry!

Ready for Take Off

A walk to the car with kids in tow completed the exhausting part of the trip

No comments: