Saturday 7 March 2009

7 Mar -- Charlie takes flight, the coat I didn't make and Jane explores the cabinets

It's a quiet weekend without Dan around. We're trying to spend a lot of time outside now, but the weather has remained pretty chilly and the playground seems to be the location for a vicious wind, but we refuse to be denied the fun of the swings. Even if it's just a few minutes, we try to get out every day for some fresh air. I think it's been why Charlie's actually gone back to napping during "Quiet Time" (Anna's doing a happy dance with that result!) Jane's cruising along furniture, but shows no signs of a tooth or walking independently any time soon.
"Uhh, I'm just gonna take your jet for a quick spin around the block"

Whatever you do, don't call me "Maverick"

I bought this Peekaru baby vest before I'd made my own. I really like it, but I love my own creation

My babies!
Jane's begun to explore the cabinets and critique Anna's kitchen organization

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hey, I don't see any labels in that cabinet!

Lauren said...

That's right, how can you call yourself a label-maker-owner?