Saturday 3 September 2011

3 Sep -- Bernkastel Wine Fest

We headed over to Bernkastel-Kues for their wine fest this morning.  We arrived early and beat the rush and fight for parking.  It was a gorgeous day and a beautiful town to walk around in.  

Just below me was a Bernese Mountain Dog that I just wanted to grab and run away with. 



I believe Jane said this one smelled like pink lemonade

These guys were enthusiastic musicians that the crowd was loving.

Henry means business when it comes to juice boxes

One of our first outdoor lunches in a long time that we were not attacked by bees

And this was before I bought her a Hello Kitty balloon (see next pic)

I swear she was nearly drunk with happiness about this balloon.  She couldn't stop giggling and cooing over it.

Charlie's jet plane selection

Hello Kitty was very rude and kept floating into passerby's faces




That's a lot of personality in one small car...and a lot of balloons.

No comments: