Thursday 27 May 2010

27 May -- Happy Birthday, Charlie (The Real Day!)

Charlie is 4 years old today.  I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by.  It seems like yesterday Dan and I were playing Skip-Bo in the labor room and being scolded by a nurse for not resting instead.  He has broken us in as parents and continues to surprise us with his thougtfulness, gentle nature and helping hands.  He has a stubborn streak (like his Mother) and can produce screams louder than any other child I've known.  He can make us laugh with his silly faces and make me crazy with his desire to assist me with every chore.  He is sweet and kind to his sister and brother and they are so lucky to have him for an older brother.  He is truly a beautiful boy and I'm so blessed that God chose him for my son.  I couldn't ask for a more polite, loving, caring child.  Charlie, I love you so much, I could make a sandwich out of you!

Whatta face!

Rocket Ship by request.  Note to self : Buy 2 tubs of frosting next time creating a spaceship masterpiece.



I hope his wishes all come true

Could you ask for a better face when giving a gift?

Curious George books on CD for my little reader

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!!! Anna- Way to go on the cake, very impressive.