Saturday 7 February 2009

8 Feb -- Insomnia Posting

So what else would one do at 4 AM when they can't sleep? Post a blog!
We're having a nice weekend so far. Jane has begun to pull herself up to a standing position. I was super glad I remembered to raise her sidebar on her crib before nap on Thursday because when I walked into her room afterwards I was shocked to see her proudly clinging to the top bar (pics to come!) She's also started waving, which I find to be the cutest thing ever (video to come!)

Charlie loves that the playground behind our apartments has finally opened back up and is now new and improved with more slides and swings. None of the kids seem to realize that it is still ridiculously cold outside as they run around like maniacs. It's nice to get outside even if only for a few minutes a day and it's even nicer that it's right outside our apartments so no driving or long walks are involved.

I got my new baby carrier in the mail yesterday and I'm definitely in love. I can carry Jane or Charlie in front or on my back in this soft carrier and it's super comfortable. So hopefully no more "numb arms" like my old carrier gave me :)

Working his way to to top
This slide is super fast for the little kiddos,

Ready, Steady, Go!

The Moms gather at the bottom

Holy Moly, this thing is steep!

Our lovely model, Jane, shows off her newest ride

I love the back carry

And just in case she falls asleep or it's super sunny, we have this hood (gotta protect my redhead!)

No comments: